Guest House Policies & Information
- Rates are based on double occupancy, range from $118 to $188 plus state and local taxes, and are subject to change. All rates include a full gourmet breakfast. There will be an additional charge of $15.00 should an extra person join a guest for breakfast.
- In some cases, a deposit may be charged prior to your arrival at Tryon Farm Guest House for an amount that covers your first night's stay.
- Visa, Master Card, Discover, and personal checks are accepted.
- Check In is between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM Central Time by appointment with the innkeeper. We offer a stress free self-check in, if you need to arrive after 6:00 PM. Just contact us for details. Arrangements can also be made for early or late arrival with advance notice. Check Out by 11:00 AM.
- Cancellations received ten days prior to arrival date will receive a full refund. Cancellations within ten days of arrival may receive a gift certificate for a stay on another date, depending on the circumstances. There will be a $25.00 handling fee for all credit card refunds processed to cover transaction charges.
- Whole house rentals require a non-refundable deposit for half of the amount of the reservation at the time of booking. Payment in full is expected if the reservation is cancelled within thirty days.
Tryon Farm Barn Facility Rental
- If renting the Tryon Farm dairy barn, special lodging rates and services are available at the Tryon Farm Guesthouse, a boutique hotel/bed and breakfast. Contact the innkeeper directly (219-879-3618), as reservations through the website's online booking will not reflect these specials.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors.
- Children of all ages are warmly welcomed. Find out more about why kids love us.
- Pets are also welcome and include a $25.00 fee to cover cleaning costs. Read more about our pet policies.
- Meals for special diets are available. Please provide requirements at check in.
A visit to Tryon Farm is just like a visit to a dear friend who lives in the country. Thanks for taking such good care of us and giving us the perfect place to relax and have fun. See you next year."
Joan, Geoff, Tara & Max
Cincinnati and Columbus